Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to My Complicated World of Steno Shorthand




So, as you know, I'm in the beginning stages of learning steno shorthand with the REALWRITE/realtime shorthand system. I'm basically in preschool for shorthand. We just learned the entire alphabet and now are starting to write sentences using punctuation. Here's an example of sentences we're writing.

T
SPAEUR
TAOEUR
HR PB
TPEUT
T
KAR
RBGS
SOE
AOEUFRP
TKPWET
AEU
KAB
FPLT

Translation: "The spare tire will not fit the car, so I will get a cab."

Fun, fun!! Have to study this weekend for a test on Monday. At least I've been on top of my homework, even though I haven't been able to actually get to class. I'll be done with my last bit of HW by tonight, then I can continue practicing, writing, and studying (all the same thing) for the test.

No comments: